My1040 Data is a secure interactive web-based organizer tool where your tax information is securely encrypted and transferred to our team for processing. My1040 Data offers ease of use and flexibility in providing your tax information by allowing you to access your organizer on various devices including desktop computers, laptops and tablets. You can also attach electronic copies of your forms by uploading documents, images, spreadsheets, etc.
For additional information, please view the resources below:
Click here to view a 4 minute instructional video.
- To save your identify on your device, click “Trust this device for 30 days” before you enter the verification code. This will save your identify verification for the next 30 days.
- All questions are defaulted to “No”. If a question does not apply to you, you do not need to click a response.
- If you answer “Yes” to a question, an additional tab will appear. That tab or additional menu option will need to be filled out as well. This is not the case for every question, but be sure to keep an eye out when you respond “yes”.
- You do not need to complete the organizer all at once. Your information will automatically save where you left off when you exit out of the browser, or log out and you may resume at a later time.
- Once the organizer has been marked as complete you will NOT be able to make changes. Please make sure your organizer is filled out to the best of your knowledge and all documents are attached before clicking complete.